Greate Bay Racquet and Fitness is South Jersey's premiere racquet sports facility.
Get a trial membership! Click here for details!
Our full-service Squash club features:
- Four Squash courts
- Two International Singles Courts
- Two North American Doubles Courts
- Coaching from our full-time Squash professional
- Access to our Squash pro shop
- Lessons, clinics and camps
- A proven track-record of successful juniors programs
- The best amenities for proper training; Locker rooms, Steam Room, Sauna
- Playing Squash Promotes Good Health
There are serious health and body benefits to playing Squash, as outlined in the Better Health Channel online. Squash is a strenuous sport, in which a player can use a lot more energy than most other sports.
Squash helps to:
- Improve cardiovascular health; a game of Squash will see you running, leaping and diving for the ball
- Increase strength and fitness
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Increase flexibility and strength in the back
- Promote good coordination, agility and flexibility
- Build hand–eye coordination.
Squash also has many other benefits including:
- Improved general and psychological wellbeing
- Greater self-confidence and self-esteem
- Better social skills and an opportunity to make new friends
- Improved concentration
- Stress release
- All weather activity – as it’s an indoor sport, weather conditions do not prevent you from playing.
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW FOR ALL SQUASH PROGRAMS, INCLUDING:
SQUASH TRIAL MEMBERSHIP NOW 60 DAYS FOR ONLY $49.99!
Limited time only. Open to the first 15 new members. Click here for details.
Call Greg Park for details at (609) 926-9550 x110 or fill out the form below. Restrictions apply.